Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Guides--Choose your class
Use the pull-down the box below to select the guide for your class or area of study (If your class is not listed contact the library for help)
Clark State Library catalog
How do I search for articles?
To find Opposing Viewpoints, Academic Search Complete and many other of the OhioLINK Databases most frequently used at Clark State Community College, click on the tab above labeled "Research Databases."
FAQs: Tips for accessing databases from off campus
- Use the "off campus? click here" link instead of the name of the database
- Enter your name as it appears on your student ID
- Enter the number below the barcode on back of your student ID, starting with "25128..."
We're here to help!
- Use the 24x7 Chat with a Reference Librarian service by typing in the box below. A real person, a college librarian, will respond and help you, any hour of the day or night on any day of the week.
(937) 328-6022 email@example.com 570 E Leffel Lane Springfield Ohio 45501
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 am to 6:30 pm Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Reference help from a librarian is available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week at the chat box above.
Phone calls enter a voice mail system and responses are by email, 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.