Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
24x7 chat with a librarian
- Use the 24x7 Chat with a Reference Librarian service by typing in the box below. A real person, a college librarian, will respond and help you, any hour of the day or night on any day of the week. Please note: Barcode request can only be fulfilled during the libraries posted hours of operation.
116 academic libraries are members of OhioLINK. These libraries are distributed among 88 different Ohio colleges and universities.
OhioLINK offers access to
Database Searching on OhioLINK
Help using Ebsco Research Databases
Video tutorials and self-guided instructions with screen shots
Ebsco databases are perfect for finding articles for papers.
The most popular databases can be found at this list:
- Academic Search Complete
- Business Source Complete
- CINAHL with full text
- Criminal Justice Abstracts
- Education Research Complete
- Garden, Landscape & Horticulture Index
- Literary Reference Center
- Newspaper Source
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
(937) 328-6022 email@example.com 570 E Leffel Lane Springfield Ohio 45501
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 am to 6:00 pm Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Reference help from a librarian is available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week at the chat box above.
Phone calls enter a voice mail system and responses are by email, 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.