Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Clark State Library catalog
Access OhioLINK with your Clark State ID.
- Use the barcode number on the back of your ID
- Your name must be entered as it is registered with Clark State--try adding your middle name or initial if you encounter problems verifying
- For help with access issues please call the Library (937) 328-6022
Google returns the best results with these search strategies:
" " Find exact phrases, "gender roles"
Site: Limit to specific types, psychology site:gov
~ Find similar words, ~ multiple personality
. . . Search numerical ranges, psychology 1990 . . . 2010
Clark State Library (937) 328-6022
FAQs: Tips for accessing OhioLINK resources
- Use the barcode on the back of your student ID, starting "25128..."
- Enter your name as it appears on your class schedule
- Click on the "off campus? click here" link instead of the database name
(937) 328-6022 firstname.lastname@example.org 570 E Leffel Lane Springfield Ohio 45501
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 am to 6:00 pm Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Reference help from a librarian is available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week at the chat box above.
Phone calls enter a voice mail system and responses are by email, 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.