Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Librarary is located in the Sara T. Landess Technology and Learning Center (TLC) on the Leffel Lane Campus of Clark State. For directions click here.
- Dr. Sterling Coleman, Director of Library Services
firstname.lastname@example.org (937) 328-6023
- Angie Henry, Reference Specialist
email@example.com or (937) 328-6016
- Judy Johnson, Reference Librarian
- Destiny Smith, Evening and Weekend Library Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Wearly, Archivist and Library Circulation Specialist
email@example.com or (937) 328-6022
The Clark State Community College Archives identifies, collects, preserves, and provides access to materials that document the history, organization, policies, operations, mission, and goals of Clark State Community College. Records in the Archives are available for research by any interested party and are available by appointment.
The Archives collects
- course catalogs
- college presidential records
- and other materials pertaining to Clark State Community College.
Call 937-328-6022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
(937) 328-6022 email@example.com 570 E Leffel Lane Springfield Ohio 45501
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 am to 6:30 pm Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Reference help from a librarian is available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week at the chat box above.
Phone calls enter a voice mail system and responses are by email, 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.